We've tried to think of all the information you may need. If there is something else you need but can't find it here, please just contact us and we'll be happy to help you. We respond to all inquiries.
- Product Literature
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Comparison Chart
- Buying Tips
- Payment Options
- Assembly Videos
- Assembly Instructions
- Operating Information
- Safety Instructions
- Common Questions
- How can I be certain Bluestreak Equipment products are the most effective on the market?
- Why Should I purchase a magnetic sweeper from Bluestreak Equipment and not somebody else?
- Do the magnetic sweepers ever need re-charging?
- Is there anything special I have to do to make sure my magnetic sweeper remains charged?
- Why can't you ship by air so I can get my sweeper faster?
- Is the magnetic charge on my sweeper dangerous or harmful in anyway?
- Which areas do you ship to?
- Where's my shipment?
- What's my shipment tracking number?
- Can we set up an account or get credit terms?
- Why can't we pick up stuff from a steel surface?
The only real way to be certain is to see them in action. That's why we've provided as many videos and photos as we can to show you our products actually working, so you can be certain they do work. If you want another good way of comparing our sweepers to others on the market take a look at the magnet dimensions of our sweepers versus competitors (if they provide them). Simply put, more magnets means more power. If they don't provide magnet dimensions you can get a good idea of how many are being used by the weight of the sweeper since magnets are generally the heaviest component.
1) we have the most effective products on the market - take a look at our videos of our products in action and compare our specs to those of our competitors.
2) we make it very easy to buy - we list our prices, you can see shipping costs when ordering, you can buy online, by phone, by fax, or by mail. We value your time and therefore have made it easy for you to get the information you need to make a decision and then order.
3) we have products designed for specific applications - if you're buying a sweeper you just want it to work, not something that's frustrating because it half works, our Product series comparison chart can help you select the product that's right for your application.
No. The magnets are permanently charged.
Don't expose your magnetic sweeper to extreme heat.
Bluestreak Magnetic sweepers are designed with ceramic magnets. Ceramic magnets lose all their magnetism above 450° (840 deg. F). But they gradually degrade in strength above room temperature at a rate of 0.2% per Celsius degree. However, their strength increases somewhat as the temperature drops below room temperature. It is quite alright to operate our sweepers at temperatures as low as -60 degrees Celsius.
Magnets are classified as dangerous goods when shipped by air and are therefore regulated when shipped by air (UN 2807, class9 dangerous goods). Charged magnets can affect navigational equipment. This makes shipping charged magnetic sweepers by air potentially dangerous and also costly. For these reasons Bluestreak Equipment only ships via ground transportation.
Yes, it can be. The magnetic sweeper should be handled with care. Do not get your fingers between the magnet housing and other ferrous metal objects, your fingers can get pinched.
Avoid close proximity to any electronic devices, they could be damaged.
Avoid close proximity to any medical devices and medical implants such as pacemakers.
We ship worldwide.
To track your shipment please use your tracking number as provided to you in your shipping notice email we sent you. Input your tracking number on our "Tracking Your Order™ webpage for the appropriate carrier.
Your tracking number was provided to you in your shipping notice email sent to you when we shipped your product from our facility. If you can't find your tracking number please email us at email@example.com and we can email your tracking number to you.
Bluestreak equipment does not offer credit to most customers. Because of the nature of our products, their high quality and their longevity, we sell to most customers infrequently, sometimes only once. Processing credit applications and verifying credit is not cost effective in this situation and is best left to credit card companies who can offer you and / or your company credit terms. Therefore, we have made it as easy as possible to buy via credit card either online or by fax or mail. You can also pay by check by mail.
Exception - We do offer credit terms to government organizations. Net 30 days. Please call us.
Magnetic sweepers will not pick up stuff when the floor itself is magnetic. The reason is that the floor forms a closed magnetic circuit with the magnets. Any object between the floor and the magnets is attracted to either the floor or the magnet depending on which it is closer to. Some particles or objects can appear to be repelled by the magnets, but they are actually being atracted more to the floor.